Adelaide Shore Excursion: Adelaide City Tour by Private Limo
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide
- Product code : ACSEDT
Things to Do In Adelaide! The price quoted includes up to 6 guests. Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences as all tours can be modified to suit your needs. In the morning, you will be introduced to the city of Adelaide, surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants. Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum, we then stop for a short break at National Wine Centre of Australia. You will have free time to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian collection. Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo, visit Australia’s only Giant Pandas Wang Wang and Fu Ni. Continue to North Adelaide and visit St Peters Cathedral and the Adelaide Oval. Our next stop is Haigh's Chocolates for a tour and tastings at this iconic South Australian company.
Your afternoon tour commences with a scenic drive to Mount Lofty Summit, the highest point in the southern Ranges. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity. As part of the Tour you may wish to visit Cleland Wild Life Park, it is one of the few places in Australia where you can get right up close to, and even hold, a koala. We then arrive at Hahndorf; this is the oldest surviving German settlement in Australia. This lovely village was founded by Lutheran who immigrated to Australia in 1830; you will have enough time for afternoon tea or a taste of traditional German beer at Adelaide’s oldest German settlement
· Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
· The National Wine Centre , Botanic Gardens, Bicentennial Conservatory,
· Adelaide Zoo - home to Wang Wang and Funi.
· Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill, St Peter’s Cathedral, a landmark of Adelaide.
· River Torrens with its garden banks
· Haigh's Chocolates (Haigh’s not available on Sunday & Public Holidays).
· Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
· Cleland Wild Life Park, you can get right up close to, and even hold, a koala
· German village of Hahndorf
Haigh's Chocolates factory tour & tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed on these dates.
Entrance Fees to Adelaide Zoo and Cleland Wild Life Park are not included in this tour
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
FUN…..ENTERTAINING…..Experience of a LIFETIME